APHL webinars are a cost-effective way for your entire lab or institution to receive continuing education credits, either at the live event or later online. Benefits include:
- Training by Experts
- Continuing education credits (P.A.C.E.®, FL Lab CE, CPH) for most webinars
- 3 ways to learn: Live, Online, Self-study
- 6 months – 1 year of unlimited access (and CEUs) on most pre-recorded webinars
Browse the 2016 Catalog
Why Choose APHL Webinars?
Upcoming Live Webinars
Select a course title below for a complete description, the course brochure and to register your site. For additional savings, a few courses are part of a series. Register as a series and receive a discount! See below for all the listings. If you have questions regarding the content of any webinars, email
Hot Topic Webinar
Zika Virus: Overview and Guidance for Clinical Laboratories available 24/7 until October 1, 2016
June 14, 2016: Detection and Typing of Legionella for Outbreak Response
October 4, 2016: Diagnostic Algorithms in the ID of Microfilaria in Blood Films
October 11, 2016: Rapid Diagnostics: Live Streaming for Bloodstream Infections
October 18, 2016: Keeping Up with Name Changes in Medical Mycology
October 25, 2016: 2016 Influenza Update
November 1, 2016: New Drugs, New Tests, Practical Approaches in New Antimicrobials
- At Your Convenience!
- Available 24/7 at a price that includes everyone at your site. Some are FREE!
- Register your site for unlimited access and continuing education credit
- Register as an individual for $25
- See listings for fees and options